Lucy’s Choice - Happy Lane or Whiny Lane?
Lucy’s Choice - Happy Lane or Whiny Lane? addresses what to do when things don’t go our way. Do we collapse into complaining and whining about everything? How does that feel? The book shows how Lucy explores all paths, and discovers that when she relaxes for 'short moments, repeated many times until continuous' - a Dzogchen pith instruction, it feels much nicer! To her surprise, she realises she is fine and can see solutions! She can be happy even if things don’t go her way! This is a children’s favourite and comes with an mp3 song which is at the heart of the story. Listen on our youtube channel here https://youtu.be/ToCjsg3ry34
Short Moments for Kids
Short Moments for Kids empowers children to know their own wellbeing in all circumstances. It ignites their power to contribute beneficially with mind, speech, body, qualities and activities.
Paperback Ebook Pages 28 28 Size 8.5 x 8.5 inches PDF available on Amazon on Kindle at the moment Weight 0.200 kg n/a
Benefits for Children
- Supports children to rely on their strong mind in the face of stormy feelings and choose to relax rather than emphasize stormy feelings
- Gives clear example on how to expand our view when faced with disappointment, and how to move on with clarity
- Helps to switch from problem focus to solution focus
- Supports emotional wellbeing
- Supports emotional literacy
- Supports ability to problem solve
- Supports management of strong emotions