Ben Pot and the Stormy Feelings (digital)
Download the digital copy of Ben Pot and the Stormy Feelings, so your child can enjoy the book in their own time on a tablet.
Ben Pot has lots of feelings, ☀️ sunny, 🌩 stormy, changing each moment like weather in the sky! Sometimes the Stormy Feelings compel him to hit his friends.
With Claire's support, Ben Pot discovers the magic tool, which helps him to relax in the midst of stormy feelings instead of acting on impulse. He can get along much better with his friends!
- This colourful children’s book introduces to the nature of mind, which is always clear and open no matter what Stormy Feelings arise.
- The conversations between Ben Pot and Claire are directly inspired by children’s direct experience of testing the magic tool of short moments in their life, and enjoying the benefits.
- A great book to reassure kids it is perfect to feel all the range of feelings. Gives kids direct implementable tools to relax with their wild and wonderful mind stream and show up in an empowered way!
- Contains prompts to encourage your children to share their stormy feelings and reflect on how they could too relax for short moments, when they arise.
- A direct introduction to Dzogchen meditation and the practice of the nature of mind co-written by Ziji Rinpoche, Dzogchen Lineage Successor of Wangdor Rinpoche. #Buddhismforkids #Dzogchenforkids #BuddhaTeachings #NatureofMind
Benefits for Children
- Gives practical tools to manage behaviour when the child feels like hitting others
- Introduces to Dzogchen 'short moments' meditation
- Supports emotional wellbeing and stability
- Supports self confidence
- Supports problem solving
- Supports compassion and considering what others feel
- Supports being of benefit to all
This is a PDF download - it is available till mid January 2022 on Amazon Kindle for £4.4 and for FREE on Kindle Unlimited. Head to your marketplace to order it! <3 Please consider leaving a review as it helps more people find out about the benefits of short moments in their life!
The ebook has 46 pages
It can be read on a tablet, computer or smart phone in the Kindle app.
Happy Parent Media for Kids
Our Dzogchen books for kids give kids the tools to relax and face every day stormy feelings with solution focus and empowerment leading to mastery. They give children access to their birthright of education in the nature of mind. They support kids to know their own wellbeing in all circumstances and ignite their power to contribute beneficially with mind, speech, body, qualities and activities.